Tonight, on a free night that I rarely have, I read on Quora and be inspired by one question “How can I make myself better each day?”. Instead of commenting on Quora, I just want to share some points on my blog.
OK, How can I make my life better? First of all, I want to emphasize that this is a long-term process that I have tried step by step every day.
1. Say NO to social media like Facebook: I don’t deactivate my Facebook account because I have to keep some relations and contacts for work. So now, what I use Facebook is chatting with some (close) friends and discussing can not- discussed- by- email issues with journalists and reporters.
2. Focus on myself and my loved ones (friends and family): They know the true me, they love me and are willing to protect me as I fall. They are my treasure.
3. Love your health and body: I practice Yoga 4 – 5 times per week every morning before I go to work. It’s such the fucking greatest way ever to start up a whole new day. Believe me, friends! You definitely feel a flow of positive energy flowing through your body and it will help you work effectively.
4. Wake up early and earlier: I get used to this useful habit for one month and I witness a significant change in my life. Basically, I have more time to cook, exercise and read, whereby I feel like I can manage my life better. At the moment I wake up at 6 – 6:15 AM and upcoming purpose are waking up at 5 – 5:30 AM.
5. A treatment morning: In a week, I have one special morning called “A treatment morning” to wake up earlier than usual days, then I go to Yoga class, eat breakfast slowly and comfortably, take a favorite drink at a coffee shop and savor some pages of the book. After that, I go to work at 9 AM.
6. Keep reading and learning every day (in English): I found some extremely helpful, knowledgeable and valuable websites such as TED, Quora, and Curiosity to explore the world of wisdom.
7. Eat healthy food and even if I want to become a vegetarian: no fast foods, junk foods, and snacks. There is a saying “A healthy brain, a smart brain”.
8. Traveling every time I can: no matter near or far destination, no matter with friends or alone, I just grab my package and go somewhere. In this time, shut off your digital devices, open your mind, make friend with locals and feel free to discover a new place. “The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page”.